Juniper Cottage, Woodbridge
A completely refurbished, modern holiday cottage, so perfect for
exploring Suffolk - in particular the market town of Woodbridge. With
log burning stove, WiFi, SKY TV and plenty of games and DVDs to
entertain the children, this truly is a family friendly getaway. With
the Thoroughfare just around the corner, you only need to walk for a
couple of minutes to browse the delightful array of shops, pubs,
restaurants and cafes. Of course, whilst you're here, a walk along the
River Deben is a must.
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 9.7 miles.
* Nearest facilities: 0.1 miles.
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Smoking: No smoking at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 ground floor family bathroom, generous
sitting room with dining area, galley kitchen, utility/laundry
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: Smart TV with SKY, WiFi, DVD player, board games, books,
* General: Woodburner, basket of logs provided, central heating.
* Utilities: Electric cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided, 1 travel cot (on request).
Please bring cot bedding and mattresses.
* Outdoors: Enclosed terraced area with furniture.
* Parking: No off street parking.