About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Three Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 5
This stunningly decorated house, with all accommodation on the ground
floor, is located just a short walk away from the world famous Snape
Maltings concert hall – ideal for anyone planning a cultural
expedition. Perfectly placed, The Blue House would suit a family or a
group of friends looking for a break in this well-located village,
complete with all the amenities a 21^st century holidaymaker could ask
* Size: Sleeps 5 in 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 5.5 miles.
* Nearest facilities: 0.1 mile.
* Pets: 1 well behaved dog allowed.
* Rooms: Entrance hall with hooks and space for shoes, sitting room
with multiple seating options and woodburner, dining room seating
up to 6, modern kitchen, bathroom with bath and shower cubicle,
master bedroom with king sized bed, twin room with two full size
single beds, single room with full sized single bed.
* Luxuries: Flat-screen TV with freeview and DVD player, BOSE sound
system, woodburner, unlimited wifi service, kettle barbecue.
* General: Oil fired central heating, woodburner.
* Utilities: Large fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer,
* Standard: Kettle and toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided, travel cot (although please
bring your own bedding if required).
* Outdoors: A fully enclosed garden with gravel, patio and a small
* Parking: One large or two small cars can be parked within the
gates, and there is space for one further car in front of the
garage just outside the perimeter fence.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £20 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM