The independent cottage is located on the floor of a Provencal farmhouse inhabited by the owner in Mormoiron in the Vaucluse, You'll stay on 100 m2 + terrace. Description below.
We took an organic vineyard in AOP Ventoux for 1 year and have made our first harvest in 2017. Syrah and Grenache for red cuvées in the first year, then white will be replanted in early 2018. The area of 8 ha is very wooded. If the wine interests you we will be happy to tell you about our bio and biodynamic project.
The region is a real country of cocagne, and you will feel good in our cottage completely redone, framed by greenery, to enjoy the back-season in Provence. You can do as you please:
• tourism and discover the villages of Comtat Venaissin, Avignon and the city of Popes, Isle sur la Sorgue, Venasque ...
• climb the laces of Montmirail, dare a zip line at the Parc Adventure next door or try climbing Mont Ventoux by bike ...
• tour the cellars and taste the AOP Ventoux, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise, Chateauneuf du Pape ...
• farnienter, do nothing, dream, daydream, get out your watercolors and your good books.
DESCRIPTION FOR 8 to 9 until 11 people
• 1 fully equipped kitchen with a dining area of 25 m2 opening onto the outside (wooded terrace)
• 1 living room of 18 m2 with convertible for 2 additional people possible
• 1 room of 15 m2 with bed 140 - private shower and WC
• 1 room of 15 m2 with bed of 140
• 1 very large room of 30 m2 with 2 single beds (90 Cm), (2 can become a double one), one double mezzanine (140cm) and 1 single bed of 120cm . Photos are coming soon for this room.
• 1 bathroom with bath-shower
• Dishwasher, washing machine, TV, Wi Fi.
• Linen and towels provided