About the property
- Cottage1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Independent and spacious holiday cottage does up like new, from 9 to 11 pers
The independent cottage is located on the floor of a Provencal farmhouse inhabited by the owner in Mormoiron in the Vaucluse, You'll stay on 100 m2 + terrace. Description below.
We took an organic vineyard in AOP Ventoux for 1 year and have made our first harvest in 2017. Syrah and Grenache for red cuvées in the first year, then white will be replanted in early 2018. The area of 8 ha is very wooded. If the wine interests you we will be happy to tell you about our bio and biodynamic project.
The region is a real country of cocagne, and you will feel good in our cottage completely redone, framed by greenery, to enjoy the back-season in Provence. You can do as you please:
• tourism and discover the villages of Comtat Venaissin, Avignon and the city of Popes, Isle sur la Sorgue, Venasque ...
• climb the laces of Montmirail, dare a zip line at the Parc Adventure next door or try climbing Mont Ventoux by bike ...
• tour the cellars and taste the AOP Ventoux, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise, Chateauneuf du Pape ...
• farnienter, do nothing, dream, daydream, get out your watercolors and your good books.
DESCRIPTION FOR 8 to 9 until 11 people
• 1 fully equipped kitchen with a dining area of 25 m2 opening onto the outside (wooded terrace)
• 1 living room of 18 m2 with convertible for 2 additional people possible
• 1 room of 15 m2 with bed 140 - private shower and WC
• 1 room of 15 m2 with bed of 140
• 1 very large room of 30 m2 with 2 single beds (90 Cm), (2 can become a double one), one double mezzanine (140cm) and 1 single bed of 120cm . Photos are coming soon for this room.
• 1 bathroom with bath-shower
• Dishwasher, washing machine, TV, Wi Fi.
• Linen and towels provided
Isabelle & Etienne Childéric
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
About Isabelle & Etienne Childéric
Etienne and Isabelle (56 years). We realize a dream: make our wine ! We work on a small vineyard in AOP Ventoux for 1 year and make our first grape harvests in 2017. Syrah and grenache for vintages of red the first year, then the whites will be transplanted at the beginning of 2018. The domain of 8 ha is very wooded. If the wine interests you we shall be happy to speak to you of our project in bio and biodynamie.
Isabelle & Etienne Childéric purchased this Cottage in 2016
Why Isabelle & Etienne Childéric chose Mormoiron
A little piece of heaven in a very protected wooded environment which conquered us when we visited it for the first time. Green setting, in 5 mn on foot of the stretch of water of Salettes. Ideal starting point to discover the region of Ventoux by bicycle... It happens that a roe deer or a hoopoe passes in front of our windows!
What makes this Cottage unique
Quiet, Close to any conveniences, Holiday cottage does up like new in 2017, wooded and healthy Environment (vineyards in bio)
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.