A recently converted traditional farmhouse in rural south-west France set in parkland grounds with a large heated swimming pool.
The property has 3 large kingsize bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and two twin rooms which share a large bathroom. The kitchen is well appointed with a modern range cooker, large fridge/freezer and all the modern appliances. The kitchen is based around an island unit with breakfast bar seating. There is a separate utility room with an additional fridge/freezer as well as a downstairs toilet.
The farmhouse has a large comfortable open plan living area with french doors on to the terrace. The TV has Freesat UK as well as Sky sports. The property also includes wifi and a portable speaker that can be used inside and out.
The property is set on the edge of the hill with good views. The property lies in about a hectare and there are plenty of shaded seating areas in the grounds.
The pool is alarmed and within view of the terrace so easy to supervise children.
The property is managed by a lovely and very helpful Welsh couple who live nearby.
Local activities include:
- White water rafting in the Pyrénées.
- Mountain and road biking in the local area with plenty of Tour de France stages near by.
- Pic du Midi for amazing views of the Pyrénées.
- Toulouse for a cultural day out, lunches on picturesque squares and good shopping/markets.
- Local produce markets are held on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- There are lots of excellent local restaurants offering a variety of cuisines.