Our property is situated in a very quiet area, close to the sport activities of the country, surrounded by green meadows leading to the river Oglio.
Stunning views of the neighboring mountains, enjoy a well-equipped private garden with mountain pond in the center and spacious furnished sun terrace with large gazebo.
Distributed on two levels, connected together by a comfortable lift. On the first floor kitchen, breakfast room, living room with T V room, fireplace, study library. Upstairs the charming bedrooms, different from each other with independent entrances, including two double bedrooms with bath, two double rooms with shared bathroom.
The house was completely renovated in 2013. In addition, the whole structure is fueled by renewable energy "7 kw photovoltaic plant" placed on the roof of the building. It is also equipped with solar thermal system.
On the first floor you will find the private breakfast buffet with rich buffet which we will be happy to serve you at the table. A large area dedicated to relaxation, reading, music and, in winter evenings, warmed by the warmth of the fireplace. You will also be able to access the library - studio where there will be available books and brochures on excursions that we will be happy to suggest and organize. There will also be an internet point at your disposal.
Canopy double bed, mini bar, TV, french window with balcony on the garden, private on the floor.
Double bed, window with garden view, TV, private bathroom on the first floor.
Double bed, window with view of the Adamello, TV, shared facilities with Erica room.
Double bed, window with garden view, TV, shared facilities with Bucaneve room.
- Welcome drink
- Free Wifi, In-room Television, Phone
- reading area with books available
- Garden and solarium equipped
- Guides and maps of the territory
- Abundant international buffet breakfast (sweet and savory) with service:
- Espresso Coffee, American Coffee, Barley Coffee, Cappuccino
- The, Infusions and Herbs, Milk, Juices, Yougurt of various types
- Biscuits, Brioches, Sweet and savory cakes, Mouse, Corn Flakes
- Bread, Butter, Marmalades and Craft Honey, Nutella
- Traditional Cheeses and Sausages Traditional, Hard Eggs
- Fresh Fruits, Fruit Syrup and Dried Fruits
- Products from our Synergy / Biological Garden
- Packed lunch for excursions.