About the property
- Apartment1130 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Cozy triplex apartment in the resort center with Ski-in/Ski-out access. Fireplace, balcony & private sauna.
The residence in which the triplex Apartment Gary is located is close to the ski slopes (less than 50 meters) offering doorstep skiing, in the 'Soleil' area of Val Thorens. Shops and bars are just 1 min away by walk, while the center of the resort is 2 min by walk. There is a ski shop within the residence which makes hiring your ski equipment extremely practical.
The residence holds a sunny position with uninterrupted views of the surrounding mountains and houses just 30 self-catering ski apartments. The residence is ideal for those looking for a central location with each apartment having its own separate outdoor access, wooden balconies and stairs connecting the individual buildings to each other.
The design is traditionally Alpine with the chalet-style apartment made out of wood and stone. The spacious and comfortable self-catering triplex Apartment Gary is fully self-catered and includes a comfortable lounge area with flat screen TV, balcony and a fireplace - a real bonus for a cosy log fire on those cold wintry nights! There is also a private sauna in this apartment.
Amenities include a reception and lounge area, Internet Wifi access in all apartments (limited to 1 device/connection), a luggage room and a ski room with private ski lockers. A bakery service can be arranged for fresh bread and croissants to be delivered directly to your apartment each morning. Savoyard catering services are also available (see the reception for more details). Available on request are highchairs, cots (sheets not provided) and baby baths (request at time of booking).
Val Thorens is a semi-pedestrian ski resort, meaning you can drive through the resort and unload your luggage at your chosen apartment or hotel and then you must park your vehicle in the residences car park or one of the public car parks in the resort, you are not allowed to park in the street. The residence has a covered garage (payable - limited parking space so booking is advised) or you can use one of the public outdoor or covered car parks (payable & pre-bookable).
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Living room with fireplace and balcony
* Private sauna with shower
* 1 Double bedroom
* 2 Bedrooms with 2 single beds in each
* 1 Cabin with 2 bunk beds
* 3 shower rooms
* 3 WCs
* Kitchen: 4-ring ceramic hob, extractor hood, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, kettle, coffee maker with filter and toaster
* Telephone with direct line (on stand-by)
* 1 flat screen TV in the living room
* Private ski lockers with boot dryer
* Ski shop
* Parking spaces within the residence (77€/week/car, subject to availability)
* Unsupervised luggage room
* Beds made up on arrival
* Cleaning at mid and end of stay (excludes kitchen)
* Bathroom linen (2 towels/pers) changed mid-stay Apartment cleaned at end of stay (except kitchenette)
* 1 Bag of wood for the fireplace
* 2 Tea towels and kitchen kit changed mid-stay
* Internet Wifi
*Please note: Local holiday tax for guests be paid on site*
#Available On Request at No Extra Charge
* High chair, baby cot (sheets and mattress not provided) and baby bath
* Champagne bucket and glasses, raclette grill, fondue set, mixer
* Iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner
#Available for an Extra Charge
* Pets allowed - €77/pet/week
* Breads and viennoiseries delivery in the apartment
* Specialities’ traiteur service
* Covered parking space - €77 /vehicle/week (subject to availability)
* 50 meters from the slopes
* 200 meters from the resort center and shops
##The famous resort of Val Thorens is located:
* 3 hours from Geneva airport
* 3 hours 15 min from Lyon airport
* 1 hour 10 min from Moutiers train station
##Various access modes to the station:
* Airplane • Helicopter • Taxi • Car
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, swedish
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 26, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 5:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM