About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
THIS VILLA IS AVAILABLE ALSO IN 8 SLEEPS VERSION. CONTACT THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. La Martina is a splendid rural home in rustic/contemporary style which arose from the renovation of an old farmhouse dating back to the early 19th century. The renovation work was carried out in full respect of the anti-seismic regulations in force. The use of materials such as wood, stone and cement combine in making La Martina a unique home, a style that is also reflected in the selection of the furnishings and colours, the old walls in stone and brick, the splendid ceilings in chestnut and exposed tiles, creating a particularly warm and welcoming environment. Of great effect is the contrast between the finishing touches: marble on the ground floor and parquet on the first floor, together with the light glass walkway, exalt the rusticity of the old structure. Large openings create constant communication between the inside and the outside, brightening the house, with the outdoor areas which can be used throughout the day. The large terrace on the first floor, entirely in wood and furnished with benches, allows you to enjoy the hilly landscape in a relaxing atmosphere.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
MAIN HOUSE: The main entrance on the ground floor leads, on the right, to the dining room, to a bathroom with tub and anteroom with washing machine and to the kitchen with island and 12-seater table. To the left of the entrance is a large living room with fireplace and two brightly-lit windows which lead to a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower. A wooden staircase leads up to the first floor with the sleeping area consisting of three double bedrooms, two with en-suite bathroom with shower and one with adjacent bathroom with shower. One of the rooms has access to a balcony overlooking the front of the house. The sleeping area is completed by a large wooden terrace furnished with benches and with a view over the pool area. ANNEX: A few metres from the house is the annex with a double bedroom and a twin bedroom. The rooms have independent entrance and share a bathroom with shower. Inside the annex, but with access from the bedrooms, is the laundry room.
La Martina stands inside a fully enclosed property of about 12000 sq m with a tartufaia of about 320 truffle-producing trees. Fruit trees such as cherries, figs and plums, holm oaks, a carob tree and olive trees adorn the property. The land around the house is colourful and perfumed by lavender bushes. You can relax with an apéritif in the large outdoor dining area near the kitchen, shaded by a canopy, or in the seating area at the back of the house, near the pool, surrounded by the quiet of the countryside.
The swimming pool is set on a lower level with respect to the house which is about 10 m away and is reached down a flight of brick steps or across a short stretch of garden. The rectangular pool measures 9 x 5 m with a constant depth of 1,40 m; the area around the pool is paved in marble and provided with deckchairs and sunbeds which are also found in the adjacent sunbathing area in synthetic lawn and stones. The internal and external lighting and the presence of the outdoor seating area allow you to use the pool area in the evening and at night as well. The pool is lined in sky-blue mosaic and access to the water is via large steps. There is a cold-water outdoor shower. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday of October.
Yes, all sizes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 30, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
La Martina is located in the province of Teramo, just a few kilometres from the comune of Mosciano Sant'Angelo and from Giulianova, this latter a great tourist attraction thanks to the sea and the beaches as well as the proximity to natural parks such as the Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga National Park, the Majella National Park, the Abruzzo National Park and the Sirente-Velino Regional Park. A territory imbued with wild nature and culture with the presence of historic monuments, including the spectacular religious architecture and the proximity to medieval villages such as the borgo of Montone, just 1 km from the property, with its history and traditions.
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500.00 € The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)