About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Colle Bruno is set in the Marche countryside, surrounded by olive groves and vineyards. Designed in contemporary style and equipped with all amenities, the elegantly furnished rooms are spacious with lots of natural light coming in through the large windows. You can combine your holiday with well-being thanks to the prestigious indoor spa, with 6-seat hydro-massage tub, sauna and wet bar, allowing you to recover energy and your psychophysical well-being. Colle Bruno is the perfect destination for those seeking privacy, relaxation and well-being in a magical and relaxing setting.
The villa has two floors. The ground floor is composed of: main entrance, living area, kitchen with dining table, laundry room, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, three double bedrooms served by two bathrooms with shower, veranda and panoramic terrace. An internal staircase leads down to the basement consisting of a games room with ping-pong table, a wellness centre with a 6-seat Teuco hydro-massage tub, sauna, two large showers, a wet bar and relaxation corner with TV, a guest bathroom and a double bedroom with access to the spa. Adjacent to the games room, but with passage from the garage, is an independent mini-apartment with kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
Colle Bruno stands within a 4-hectare property with a 5,000 sq m, completely enclosed, garden. Olives and vines surround the pool with large sunbathing area and a barbecue for you to enjoy tasty, poolside meals. Fruit trees, palms, oleanders and marittime pines adorn this imposing garden. In the area around the main entrance is a spacious veranda equipped with table and chairs for enjoying meals in all tranquility. A terrace, with access from the kitchen and living room, is furnished with armchairs, a sofa and a rocking chair where you can relax while enjoying the blue sea view.
The rectangular pool is 20 m from the house, on the same level as it but to one side. Measuring 14 x 6 m with the depth varying from 1,40 to 2,20 m, it is lined in PVC with the edge in clinker and has chlorine purification and a ladder for access to the water. There is a cold-water shower adjacent to the pool. The sunbathing area is paved in beaten concrete and is equipped with sunbeds and an umbrella. The pool is open from the last Saturday of April to the first Saturday in October.
Yes, small and medium size. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Set in the Marche hills, Colle Bruno is just 3 km from the attractive little seaside town of Cupra Marittima: with its winding alleys and breathtaking glimpses of the sea, its sandy seafront and pine forest, it is a protected area of the Marche Region, consisting of sea sand mixed with shingle and pebbles, facing the sea. Within easy reach of Colle Bruno is the Marche hinterland with its tourist itineraries and food and wine routes that allow you to discover the characteristic traits of this territory.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) tourism tax (where applicable)