About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. In the heart of the Bay of Lerici, a panoramic vista spanning the entire Gulf of Poets, a privileged view overlooking Palmaria and famous Portovenere; all this and much more awaits you at Ulivo di Venere (Olive Tree of Venus). The evocative name of the goddess, together with that of one of the iconic trees of Liguria, fully reflects the beauty and sophistication of the landscape and of the villa. Ulivo di Venere is ideal both for those who enjoy spending their days on the golden beach below and for those who love peace and tranquillity, enjoying the view while lazing comfortably beside the pool. For sports lovers, the tennis club, the public swimming pool and the Villa Marigola Golf Club below the house are easily accessible on foot in just a few minutes.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Credit Card guarantee
The villa has two floors. From the garden you go into a big living room with large picture windows, overlooking a beautiful panoramic terrace with dining table and with a beautiful view of the Gulf, a TV area, dining area, kitchen and guest bathroom. An internal staircase leads down to the sleeping area with a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub and a bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom with shower, all facing out to the garden with portico and a stunning view of the sea.
A 1000 sq m garden surrounds the villa. One part is used as garden while the other part is tiled, creating beautiful terraces organized as relaxation areas and, partly, a parking area. The lawn area extends in front of the sleeping area while the terraces are on the first floor level and, at the side of the villa, in a higher position, we find the pool with panoramic view and solarium; this 160 sq m area is also completely paved and equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas.
The oval-shaped swimming pool lies on a slightly higher level with respect to the living area and is just a few metres from the house, with a great panoramic view over the sea. It measures 9 x 4 m with the depth ranging from 1,10 to 1,80 m. Entrance to the pool is by ladder, it has chlorine purification and is lined in mosaic. It is equipped with an electrically opening and closing cover and a cold-water shower. The stone-paved solarium, of about 150 sq m, is provided with sunbeds and umbrellas.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Lerici is situated at the eastern end of the Golfo dei Poeti ("Gulf of Poets”) and is dominated by the imposing castle of San Giorgio. The main attraction of this area is definitely the sea which, between Lerici, San Terenzo, Fiascherino and Tellaro, alternates rocky areas with free and private, fully-equipped beaches. Lerici is also the point where boats arrive and depart for Portovenere, the Cinque Terre and, during the summer, Portofino . Sporting activities are many and available all year round : sailing, with the prestigious School of Santa Teresa, diving, wind surfing as well as hiking, mountain-biking, tennis and golf. Places to visit in the area include the town of Sarzana (7 km), the archaeological site of Luni (15 km), the famous white marble quarries of Carrara in the Apuan Alps (15 km), fashionable Versilia (30 km) and La Spezia, all within a few minutes drive away thanks to the A12 motorway exits of Sarzana (8 km) and La Spezia (12 km).
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 3.000,00€ The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (€ 100,00/week in May and medium season - € 140,00/week in high season) heating (on consumption up to date market prices),tourism tax (€ 1,50 per person per day for the first 5 days. Please note that children under 12 years old will not pay) Security deposit (to be paid on site and refundable at the departure)