- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. In the heart of the Bay of Lerici, a panoramic vista spanning the entire Gulf of Poets, a privileged view overlooking Palmaria and famous Portovenere; all this and much more awaits you at Ulivo di Venere (Olive Tree of Venus). The evocative name of the goddess, together with that of one of the iconic trees of Liguria, fully reflects the beauty and sophistication of the landscape and of the villa. Ulivo di Venere is ideal both for those who enjoy spending their days on the golden beach below and for those who love peace and tranquillity, enjoying the view while lazing comfortably beside the pool. For sports lovers, the tennis club, the public swimming pool and the Villa Marigola Golf Club below the house are easily accessible on foot in just a few minutes.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Credit Card guarantee
The villa has two floors. From the garden you go into a big living room with large picture windows, overlooking a beautiful panoramic terrace with dining table and with a beautiful view of the Gulf, a TV area, dining area, kitchen and guest bathroom. An internal staircase leads down to the sleeping area with a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, a master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and tub and a bedroom with two single beds and en-suite bathroom with shower, all facing out to the garden with portico and a stunning view of the sea.
A 1000 sq m garden surrounds the villa. One part is used as garden while the other part is tiled, creating beautiful terraces organized as relaxation areas and, partly, a parking area. The lawn area extends in front of the sleeping area while the terraces are on the first floor level and, at the side of the villa, in a higher position, we find the pool with panoramic view and solarium; this 160 sq m area is also completely paved and equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas.
The oval-shaped swimming pool lies on a slightly higher level with respect to the living area and is just a few metres from the house, with a great panoramic view over the sea. It measures 9 x 4 m with the depth ranging from 1,10 to 1,80 m. Entrance to the pool is by ladder, it has chlorine purification and is lined in mosaic. It is equipped with an electrically opening and closing cover and a cold-water shower. The stone-paved solarium, of about 150 sq m, is provided with sunbeds and umbrellas.
Yes. € 30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site