About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
PRIVATE STRUCTURE. Amantino is an old renovated farmhouse, about two kilometres from the attractive little village of Palazzone and just a few kilometres from San Casciano dei Bagni, a historic borgo classified among the most beautiful in Italy and famous for the extraordinary beauty of its thermal springs, south of Siena and Monte Cetona. It stands in a quiet, secluded location, on a hill of about 350 m above sea level, with a wonderful view over the cultivated fields of the farm estate of which it is part. From the garden and the swimming pool you will enjoy the beautiful panorama of the hills of the Val di Chiana and Mount Cetona, as well as the thick pockets of woodland that surround the property. Close to the A1 motorway, the Autostrada del Sole, with the exit of Fabro about 11 km away, the house is set in a privileged geographical position which, even though secluded, allows you to easily travel to the beautiful little towns of the Val di Chiana, such as Montepulciano, Cetona or Chianciano Terme, the villages of the nearby Val d'Orcia, like Montalcino, Pienza, San Quirico, Castiglione or Bagno Vignoni, and those of the nearby region of Umbria.
Saturday from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Within 10:00 AM
Security deposit payment
Pay cash on arrival
The house has two floors connected by an internal staircase. On the ground floor is an open-plan living area consisting, on one side, of the sitting room with sofas, fireplace and satellite TV and, on the other, of the kitchen with dining area and direct access out to the portico. On this floor is also a double bedroom (with divisible bed) and a bathroom with shower and laundry corner. On the upper floor are the other bedrooms: a double (with divisible bed) with ensuite bathroom with shower and direct outside access via a Frenchwindow, a twin with joinable beds and a double with queensize bed, both served by a bathroom with tub.
Amantino is set in the green of a large agricultural estate, made up of woodland, arable land and olive trees. In the approximately 500 sq m of garden in front of the house is a large lawn area in the centre of which is the swimming pool and a gazebo with table, while outside the French window of the kitchen is the portico set up for outdoor meals and a stone barbecue. The parking area is located near the main entrance.
The swimming pool lies in a beautiful panoramic position next to the house, which is about 30 m away and is reached just a few steps across the lawn. Rectangular, it measures 5 x 10 m with a depth of 1.50 m. Lined in PVC, it has chlorine purification and Roman steps. The sunbathing area, along the terracotta-paved border and the surrounding lawn area, is equipped with sunbeds and umbrellas and there is a gazebo with table and chairs. It is available from the last Saturday of April until the first Saturday of October.
Yes, €30,00 per animal per week to be paid on site
(We remind that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested by the Property Manager).
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Thanks to its location in southern Tuscany, and very close to the green region of Umbria, it is the perfect departure point for exploring the most important historic and cultural localities of the two regions. In less than half an hour you can get to fascinating places of historical interest and fine wine and food such as Cetona, Città della Pieve, Sarteano and San Casciano dei Bagni which, besides being a beautiful borgo rich in monuments and churches, is one of the most renowned spa and wellness centres of Tuscany (with 46 thermal springs). The proximity of the A1 motorway exit of Fabro, just 11 km away, and the railway station, also in Fabro, on the Rome-Florence line, about 15 minutes from the property, allows you to make short trips to places like Cortona, Montepulciano, Orvieto, Siena, etc. Fabro (as well as the little village of Palazzone and San Casciano dei Bagni for daily shopping) is also a commercial centre where you find all services, shops and supermarkets. The nearest airports are Perugia (68 km), Florence (164 km) and Rome (178 km). Furthermore, the property is located in an area of great landscape and naturalistic interest with the Val d'Orcia Natural Artistic and Cultural Park (a UNESCO World Heritage site), the Archeological Park of Monte Cetona and the Monte Rufeno Nature Reserve.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00 € The price includes: fully cleaned property equipped with linens utilities (water - gas for kitchen use) The price does not include: electricity (€ 70,00 per week in low season; € 140,00 per week in medium and in high season) heating (€ 300,00 per week) tourism tax (where applicable)