About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
- The INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION penalties (from the time of the reservation to the beginning of the stay) will be INCLUDED IN THE FINAL PRICE;
- Our STAFF will be at your complete disposal for ensuring you a care-free holiday;
- Our BOOKING OFFICE OPEN 7/7 with MULTI-LANGUAGES TRAVEL SPECIALISTS, with perfect knowledge of the villas and their location;
- 7/7 days PERSONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE and SUPPORT CENTRE AT DISPOSAL BEFORE AND DURING YOUR STAY;
- PROFESSIONAL CONTROLLERS who PERIODICALLY CHECK THE VILLAS and ensure the quality standards;
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR HOLIDAY with OUR ADDITIONAL SERVICES (such as IN HOUSE CHEF, PRIVATE TRANSFER, CAR RENTAL and much more). All our services are supplied by PROFESSIONAL and CERTIFIED COMPANIES;
RECEPTIVE STRUCTURE. Villa Chipieri is just a few kilometres from the village of Piobbico (PU), on the border between Marche, Emilia and Umbria, in the territory of Apecchio. It is close to Acqualagna, territory of the most famous and expensive truffles on the market. The villa has two floors connected by an internal staircase and is furnished with taste, top quality materials and design furniture. The house was built with a natural and refined style, with great care and attention to detail, in perfect harmony with the natural setting that surrounds it. With such enchanting scenery as its backdrop, it is the ideal location for spending wonderful moments. All the rooms in the main house are air conditioned and decorated in a rustic-modern style, with exposed wooden beams and wooden floors. The attractive swimming pool, just a few steps from the property, complete this ideal spot for those who want to take a break and abandon themselves completely to total relaxation.
The property consists of a main building and a small annex at the back. VILLA: The villa has two floors. The ground floor consists of: the main entrance, a large living room with ornamental fireplace, a kitchen open to the living area with dining table and a bathroom with shower. An internal staircase leads up to the first floor consisting of a sitting room with TV, DVD player, PlayStation and Wii. Also on this floor is a double bedroom, a triple bedroom with double bed, single bed and walk-in closet, plus a bathroom with shower. ANNEX: The small single-floor annex, at the back of the villa, which is about 3 m away, is composed of a bedroom with a single sofa bed.
The property covers an area of approximately 25 hectares. The villa is surrounded by a garden with lawn and olive trees, holm oaks, lavender and herbs. In the large organic vegetable are tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, green beans, eggplant and strawberries, all available to the guests. A splendid furnished portico at the main entrance of the villa allows guests to enjoy outdoor meals surrounded by nature and overlooking the gentle hilly landscape. Completing the outdoor area is an attractive swimming pool with sunbathing area where guests can enjoy every moment of the day.
The panoramic rectangular-shaped pool is only 5 m from the main building, and is situated at the same level as the house. The pool measures 12 x 6 m with a constant depth of 1,35 m, and is equipped with a waterfall and internal and external lighting. It is lined in PVC and has oxygen purification. The outer edge is in white Pierrà stone and access to the water is via Roman steps. There is a hot-water shower next to the pool. The sunbathing area is also paved in white Pierrà stone and is equipped with 6 sunbeds. The pool is available to guests from the last Saturday in Aprilto the first Saturday in October.
Yes, small size.
(Emma Villas reminds that the herein contained information and any possible updates are to be attested on the Emma Villas website).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- English, Italian, French, Russian, German, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
The town of Apecchio is located in the Province of Pesaro and Urbino in the Umbria-Marche Apennines, on the border between Marche and Umbria; the highest peak is that of Monte Nerone at 1526 m above sea level. Villa Chipieri is close to Acqualagna, a little town near the magnificent Furlo Gorge and famous for its centuries-old tradition of searching for the precious truffle and their production and marketing. Those who visit Acqualagna to taste the sweetness and flavour of truffles are fortunate to find themselves surrounded by the stupendous scenery of the Furlo Reserve and of the mountain community territory of Catria and Nerone. The beauty of the surroundings and the aroma of truffles make Acqualagna a very special place. A few kilometres away in the village of Piobbico are all shops and services for basic needs: pharmacy, bank, supermarket, restaurant, bar and other essential places.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- To be paid at the time of booking: 25% as DEPOSIT (non-refundable) calculated on the listed price; - To be paid within 60 days prior to the beginning of lease: 75% as BALANCE to be paid by bank transfer or credit card. 5,9% Emma Villas Commissions INCLUDED in the final price of the reservation: this includes costs for opening and management of the practice, customer assistance service 7 days per week, agency commission, EUROP ASSISTANCE POLICY to cover penalties in case of cancellation of the stay). At your arrival will be requested (by the property owner) the damage deposit (totally refundable in case of no damages at the end of the stay). Damage Deposit: 500,00€ The price includes: water gas for kitchen use weekly linen initial and final cleaning pool and park maintenance The price does not include: electricity (on consumption up to date market prices) extra cleaning when animals are present (€ 30,00 per week per animal) tourism tax (where applicable) On Request extra cleaning (15,00 euros/hour/cleaner) extra linen (15,00 euros/person) heating (on consumption up to date market prices) wood (20,00 euros/100 kg) internet wi-fi connection (20,00 euros/week)