A light and airy very well equipped cottage built in 1859 retaining
original features with open fire and an electric Aga, stabling and
livery for hoses available.
* Size: Sleeps four, two bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: 34 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 1 mile.
* Pets: One dog welcome by arrangement with the owner.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: Two bedrooms, bathroom, lounge, diner/kitchen.
* Beds: One king size, two singles.
* Luxuries: TV. WiFi, baby grand piano, fly fishing.
* General: Biomass central heating, open fire.
* Utilities: Electric Aga, electric double oven, hob and grill,
microwave, fridge freezer, washer drier, dishwasher.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided.
* Layout: The property is on two floors. A wide staircase provides
access to the First Floor.
* Parking: At the front of property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking