About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Four Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 6
This beautifully presented pet friendly modern town house has been
decorated and furnished to a very high standard. It is situated on
Whitehall Landing, close to Whitby old town. Echo Beach has the
advantage of private parking for two cars, a much sought-after asset in
Whitby. This is a great property and location for friends or family
looking to holiday together in the popular seaside town of Whitby.
* Size: Sleeps 6, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.5 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: One dog welcome.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round for 2017, not accepted in peak
times for 2018..
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 1 en suite, house bathroom, 1 lounge, 1
kitchen/diner, secure garage, utility room, ground floor cloakroom.
* Beds: 1 Super King-size, 1 double, 2 single.
* Luxuries: Smart TV, WiFi. Bluetooth/DAB radio TV with Freeview.
* General: Gas central heating.
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven and grill, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Cot and high chair
* Layout: The property is over three floors. Ground floor, first floor,
* Parking: Parking on the driveway at the front of the property,
further parking in the secure garage.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Beautiful and clean place , good location
5 minutes walk from town
Good dog facilities