About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
One Bedroom Apartment, Sleeps 2
Luxury apartment overlooking Whitby's historic Pannett Park and Museum.
This one bedroom apartment has park views.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1/2 a mile.
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Short breaks: Not available at peak times.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, kitchen, lounge/diner, dressing room.
* Beds: 1 King-size.
* Luxuries: Two smart TV's with Freeview and Netflix, Wifi, music
system with CD,radio and Bluetooth speakers.
* General: Electric central heating.
* Utilities: Electric oven, hob and grill, microwave, fridge/freezer,
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron & Ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels.
* Parking: Parking permit provided for the West Cliff car park.
*Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties
which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the
initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The apartment is very comfortable. bright, and modern. It is only a few minutes walk from the centre of Whitby and also a parking permit is provided which is a good saving and so convenient to use. The wifi proved to be trouble free which pleased my teenage daughter.
The apartment is very well equipped with each room furnished to the highest standard.
Whitby is such a pleasure to visit and a walk up to the steps to the abbey is a must.
We would definitely return to the apartment again....no complaints at all.