Beautifully presented and well equipped, Penny Black Cottage is a
recently renovated period cottage retaining all the charm of its
heritage and it is perfect for holidays or short breaks in the
Yorkshire Dales. Conveniently situated less than two miles from the
popular village of Ingleton with all of its amenities.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.9 mile.
* Pets: One pet welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 lounge, 1 kitchen/diner, 1 bathroom.
* Beds: 1 King-size.
* Luxuries: Smart TV. Unlimited Wifi is available free of charge.
* General: Eco electric radiators , Multi fuel stove (welcome pack of
* Utilities: Electric hob, oven, grill, microwave, fridge with icebox.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, kettle and toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided. Short breaks accepted.
* Parking: Private parking on the gravelled area to the side of the
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking