Lovely period property sleeping up to 8 people, located on the West
Cliff of the historic town of Whitby only a short stroll to the beach
and local amenities.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 0.2 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
* Pets: 1 dog allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, en-suite, 2 lounges, kitchen/dining
room, cloakroom/WC, utility room.
* Beds: 1 single beds, 2 double beds, 1 king-size.
* Luxuries: WiFi, woodburning stove.
* General: Gas central heating, Freeview TV, toys and games
* Utilities: Gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge,
freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen & towels provided, travel cot, highchair and
stairgate available. Stone stairs leading down to basement
kitchen/diner are uneven, therefore the property may not be
suitable for those with mobility problems
* Layout: Accommodation is over 4 floors
* Outdoors: Enclosed seating area to rear
* Parking: Secure off-street parking for one car. Scratch cards are
also provided for zoned, local street parking to the front of the
property. Spaces are on a first come first served basis.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed
out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking