About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Two Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 4
Situated on a farm on the outskirts of the popular village of Hawsker
near Whitby, on the North Yorkshire coast, this attractive barn
conversion offers comfortable family accommodation in a pretty
location, with green rolling hills and grazing sheep around.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge/Dining Room, 1 Kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD player, washing machine.
* General: Oil central heating
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric cooker with oven and grill,
microwave, washing machine
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are not provided. No smoking. Mobile phone signal good.
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Outside seating. Storage for cycles.
* Parking: Private off-street parking for two cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Ingrid Flute's Yorkshire Holiday Cottages
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM