The local lodging house Pátio D'Aldeia is in the village of Alcobertas in the Natural Park of Serra de Aire e Candeeiros and 60 minutes from Lisbon! With a vast cultural and landscape heritage to explore, the space is great for families or groups of friends who like to enjoy and discover nature. Book it now!
Guests will be greeted personally on the day of check-in and will be supported whenever they need it. The hosts live 3 minutes from the house! They can also enjoy more intimate and emotional experiences and visits with the natural ones if they wish. As soon as we confirm the reservation, we will send you a guide with suggestions of places to visit in the Natural Park and surroundings so that they can plan the stay in the best way :)
The location and its surrounding heritage provide the conditions for a unique and diverse experience in nature and with the possibility of exploring the nearby towns.
- Places of great interest, fauna and flora (integrated in the Natura 2000 network);
- Recognized geosites of scientific interest;
- Located between the River Tejo (Lezíria) and the West (Atlantic);
- Region with huge monuments, some classified by Unesco world-wide;
- Potential for the practice of nature sports (mountains, forests, ponds, rivers, caves, geological formations, castles).
It is 10km from the city of Rio Maior with the Salinas without the sea and the municipal swimming pools; 30 / 40km from the Atlantic Ocean, beaches of Nazaré, São Martinho do Porto, Foz do Arelho, Baleal and Peniche; near the cities of Alcobaça, Caldas da Rainha, Óbidos, Santarém, Batalha, Tomar and Fatima.
Auto Roads - A1; A15; A8 to 85Km from Lisbon
Train - in Santarém at 30Km