Are you coming by car on holiday? DIAMOND 1 makes it very easy: private parking available throughout the stay. DIAMOND 1 is in the District 7 district of Budapest. It is the ideal location for a holiday in the city. You've got everything: relatively close to center and away from the noise. You could live without Internet for a few days ... but you prefer an apartment with wifi. You can get it during your stay.
* Neighborhood information:
DISTRICT 7. District 7 is called Erzsébetváros, is located on the east side of Danube. The inner half of the district was the historic Jewish quarter of Pest. The Dohány Street Synagogue, the largest functioning Jewish temple in Europe, is located in this district. The historic, Jewish quarter of Budapest contains several synagogues, bakeries, restaurants, bars and hotels. Located close to the City Center, 2 minutes walk from the World Heritage Andrassy Avenue. It offers a great opportunity to walk around town, since everything is in walking distance.
* Check in: from 14:00h to 0:30h
* Check out: from 4:00h to 12:00h
* Age restrictions: Only older than 25 or younger accompanied by
* Not accepted: Parties,Football fans,Any kind of pet,Smokers
* Security deposit: € 100.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost (optional):
Parking - 12.00 EUR - Per night
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price