This comfortable villa is located in Skroponeria settlement, by the sea of Northern Euboean gulf. It is surrounded by large garden with olive, orange and lemon trees, only a few steps from beach and offers magnificent sea view. The house consists of 4 bedrooms, a living room with fireplace, a dining area for 10, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms, garage and BBQ. It is suitable for several sports and family activities, such as volleyball, basketball, football and swimming.
Our guests will find a clean, warm and cosy place, equipped with everything you need to have an enjoyable stay with family and friends. The lounge / dining room is tastefully furnished with 2 comfortable sofas and has a cable TV, a fireplace and access tο veranda. Striking details used with restraint, reflect the owners' personality and give this cottage its warmth and character. The kitchen, is large, airy and well equipped with an electric oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, and microwave oven. The cottage can sleep up to 9 guests and there are 4 spacious bedrooms. Extra bed is also available on request. One bathroom includes a washing machine and a shower enclosure. The second bathroom includes a bathtub.
Unique benefit of this house a stairway that goes down to the beach below and connects the house with the different levels of the garden and the sport facilities. Most of the rooms have balcony access and from it’s lovely, large garden full of local trees and plants you will enjoy those wonderful views overlooking the beach, Glaronisi islet and the N. Euboean Gulf. Take a break from your usual busy schedule & dive in. Prepare and savour a perfect BBQ meal in the garden and make it a truly memorable event for you and your friends.
The house is suitable for couples, lone adventurers, business travelers and families with children. Location ideal for getaway days and vivid youthful adventures. We hope at the culmination of your visit, that you will return to your lives with a new spirit and vitality.
- Beach access by stairway
- Air conditioners
- Washing machine
- Central Heating
- Private garage
- 2 Double beds
- 5 Single beds
- 2 Sofas
- Sport facilities (volleyball net, 1 football net, 1 basketball hoop)
- Garden swing
- Gymnastics horizontal bar
Free Wi-Fi is available on site.
Bed linen and towels are provided and the house is cleaned before each visit.
You will have the privacy of the entire villa.
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
We will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
The 2 levels of this villa are connected by an interior staircase.
The activity facilities in the garden and the beach bellow the house are accessed by outdoor stairs.
Skroponeria is a small settlement located along the homonymous bay, on the shores of the Northern Evoikos Gulf. The eastern part of the settlement is included in the prefecture of Evia, while the western part of the settlement, which is built at the depth of the bay, belongs to the prefecture of Viotia. The settlement is located 26 km west of Chalkida, 20 km west of Drosia and 13 km west of the Lakisia. The settlement is built overlooking the bay of Skroponeri and the islet of Glaronissi. South of the settlement is Paralimni lake and Mount Ptoon.
There are a number of exciting things to do in the area. From historical sites to cultural attractions, explore and discover new places to see and unique things to do nearby. Just a short car ride from Chalkida and Vasiliko. During summer try exciting water sports like kite boarding, fishing or water skiing, while the surrounding countryside allows guests to enjoy scenic walks.
MAIN ATTRACTIONS & SIGHTS:
- Chalkida is particularly famous for the tidal phenomenon that takes place in Evripos, i.e. the swift change of water direction every six hours, created by the Moon’s pull. During each change of direction the water stops moving for about eight minutes. An ideal place to watch this unique phenomenon is the sliding Negroponte Bridge. Another favorite meeting point for the locals is the waterfront; a charming pedestrian street lined with elegant cafes and restaurants buzzing with life day and night! The Red House- of Chalkida the city’s landmark, a neoclassical building with four clay statues on its top and the Town Hall, known for its beautiful harmonious architecture.
- Karababas fortress, a superb Venetian fort, stands on the top of Kanithos hill, offering a bird’s eye view of Chalkida city and Evoikos Gulf. The poet's Giannis Skaribas’ tomb is located at Karababas Fortress
- Τhe Archaeological Museum
- The Municipal Library
- The Municipal Art Gallery
- “Kamares” site
- The Roman Aqueduct
- Emir Zade Turkish Mosque
- The Folk Art Museum
- The Spring of Arethousa
- The Railway Station
- The Byzantine church of St. Nicholas and the Early Christian Basilica of St. Paraskevi.
- The big bazaar held on July 26th (St. Paraskevi feastday) when Chalkida city “wears” a festive mood!
Beaches: Nea Artaki, Agios Minas, Asteria, Rodies and Liani Ammos. On Alikes beach, the ultimate hotspot for young people, there is a variety of bustling bars where you can sip colorful cocktails and dance till you drop !
Visit Chalkida, Lefkandi, Nea Lampsakos and Drosia if you’re a sea food lover or Vathy (in the area of Avlida) for a tour in the archaeological site where the Temple of Artemis stands.
Athens International Airport (118km)
Chalkida Train station (24km)