2 km from Uzès, 1st duchy of France, 30 km from the TGV and 15 minutes from the A9.
Apartment of 85 sqm completely renovated in a large house of the eighteenth century and its park
Fully equipped (Internet), kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms for 6 people, courtyard, parking, wilderness.
The curiosities of the region are:
- Uzès, with its large Provencal market on Saturday morning, its Musical Nights in July, its National Stud and its Haribo Bonbon Museum.
- Nîmes, its Arena, its Square House, its Gardens of the Fountain, its Magne Tower and its Férias.
- Avignon with its Palais des Papes, its ramparts, its famous bridge, its Place de l'Horloge, its Museums and its Festival.
- Villeneuve les Avignons with its Fort St André and Chartreuse (former monastery).
- Arles 50 km with its monastery St Trophine, its Arena and many other Roman remains.
- Ales, the capital of the Cevennes 30 km.
- Les Baux de Provence, old fortress and medieval village.
- The Camargue, Lubéron, the caves of Trabuc, Cocalière and Demoiselles, Anduze bamboo garden, the Desert Museum, the walks in the Garrigue, swimming in the Mediterranean or rivers, vineyards, poteires, etc.
History: At the Château des Fouzes, from October 1940 to November 1942, Polish mathematicians and officers deciphered clandestinely, for the benefit of the allies with the help of French and Spanish resistance fighters, thousands of German radio messages encoded with the ENIGMA machine.