Enjoy holidaying in comfort and style here at Oak House. Set within a
quiet location in the village of Buxton, which has the National Broads
Park and the stunning Norfolk coastline at its doorstep, Oak House
provides a perfect base for a relaxing holiday with the family.
Equipped with a childs playroom, wooden tree house and plenty of lawn
for the children to run off steam, you can unwind in the comfort of the
sitting room with a book, soak up the sun the garden or take a cheeky
nap in the hammock. If you enjoy walking there is plenty on offer
within the surrounding area, walking to Buxton Mill and along the water
meadows is very pleasant. Children may enjoy a trip from neighbouring
Aylsham to Wroxham along the Bure Valley railway, and for further
exploring you can book a dual ticket which provides you with a trip
along the Broads on a tour boat. Switch off in the evening with a cool
glass of something in the comfortable and inviting surroundings of Oak
Size: Sleeps up to 10, 5 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 13 miles
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Nearest amenities: One miles
* Family friendly? Yes
* Pets: Not allowed at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Smart TV, DVD player, iPod dock, DAB radio, games
* General: O.F.C.H. Woodburner
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron, Travel cot, Highchair. Welcome
* Utilities: Lacanche range cooker with gas hob, separate built in
electric oven, microwave, 2 fridge/freezers, wine cooling fridge,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer
* Rooms:5 Bedrooms, 1 En suite Shower Room, Sitting Room,
Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Play Room, Conservatory
* Beds: 1 King-size with En-suite, 1 Twin bed, 1 Double
* Other: Towels. Books and games provided. WiFi.
* Outdoors: Fully enclosed garden with charcoal barbeque, covered
pond, wooden tree house, hammock, table and chairs.
* Access: Parking for 6 cars.
* Mobile phone signal: Variable.
* Notes: Please be aware that children should be supervised at all
times whilst playing in the wooden tree house and near the covered
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property