Enjoy relaxing in this cosy cottage for three in a town centre location
- perfect for walking to the pub, good restaurants and the shops!
Welcome to 3 Church Street, a comfortable cottage situated within the
heart of the popular Georgian town of Reepham with its pretty market
place, range of shops and library. Train lovers can enjoy a stroll one
mile west along the Marriotts Way and visit Whitwell Train Station
which houses working steam and diesel engines, or continue along the
path to Norwich whilst enjoying beautiful countryside surroundings.
Taking a trip to the north will bring you to the Victorian town of
Cromer, a traditional seaside town with clifftops gardens and famous
pier. Whatever you decide to do enjoy relaxing in the patio garden at
the end of the day and unwind!
* Size: 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 20 miles
* Will consider: Short Breaks
* Access: Car advisable
* Nearest amenities: Walking distance
* Smoking: No
* Luxuries: TV, CD player, DVD player, Wi-Fi
* General: Electric heating
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Built in electric oven, electric hob, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine
* Rooms: Sitting/dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom, 2 Bedrooms
* Beds: 1 Double 1 Single
* Other: Books and games provided.
* Outdoors: Fully enclosed patio garden with table and chairs
* Access: Roadside parking
* Mobile phone signal: variable, landline at the property
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property