A beautifully styled characterful barn conversion, which is one of a
pair of properties that can be booked together or independently.
Simon's Barn has a lovely open plan living area with cosy woodburner,
a light and airy feel, vaulted ceilings and beams throughout, a great
romantic retreat! Situated in the pretty Norfolk village of Langham,
this great location gives you the chance to explore the many beaches
and vast coastline on offer. Morston just 1 mile away, is best known
for its picturesque quay, landing the catch of famous Morston mussels
and taking seal trips from here to Blakeney Point.
Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 1 miles
* Will consider: Short breaks
* Access: Car advised
* Nearest amenities: 2.2 miles
* Family friendly?: Yes
* Pets: Pets allowed
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Sony HD TV with FreeSat, DVD player, Video
player, Radio, Wi-Fi
* General: Underfloor Heating, Woodburner with logs supplied.
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric built-in oven and hob, Microwave, Fridge with
icebox, Dishwasher, Wine Cooler Fridge, Washing machine, Tumble
* Rooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 En-suite Bathroom, 1 Open plan room Sitting
Room and Kitchen with Dining area
* Beds: 1 Super king-size bed
* Other: Travel cot, Highchair, Bottle Sterilizer, Hairdryer, Books
and games provided. Welcome tray.
* Outdoors: Enclosed courtyard garden with patio,
charcoal barbecue, table and chairs.
* Access: Driveway parking for 2 cars.
* Mobile phone signal: Variable.
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking