Summer Lodge is a charming property built in the 1980s, with its own
small private garden and mooring, set on a quiet road within easy
walking distance of the amenities that Hoveton has to offer.
Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest amenities: within walking distance
* Access: Car advised
* Pets: No pets allowed at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Flat screen TV with FreeSat, DVD player, smart card music
* General: Night storage heaters, electric heaters and electric
living flame fire
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, and fridge with icebox.
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 Kitchen, Sitting/Dining Room
* Beds: 1 double, 1 twin
* Other: Books & games, radio, hairdryer
* Outdoors: Garden with lawn, decked area, table and chairs backing
onto private mooring.
* Access: Driveway parking for one car and one space opposite
* Good Housekeeping Deposit: Please note that a refundable deposit of
£150 is required for this property