About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Four Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 8
Refurbished Victorian house with lovely views towards the sea. Situated
in Ilfracombe with its restaurants, shops, pubs, Landmark Theatre,
beach and lovely harbour where boat trips are available. It is an ideal
place for groups of friends or families to get together to enjoy this
part of North Devon.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet welcome
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room, living/dining room,
kitchen, hall. Front rooms have sea views.
* Beds: 1 king size four poster bed, one double, two twin
bedrooms. PLEASE NOTIFY at the time of booking the bedrooms
required for your stay, the maximum occupancy is six guests using
up to 3 bedrooms only.
Luxuries: , Wi-fi broadband, open fire, Cat 6 cabling
* General: Gas central heating, solar thermal hot water
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer,
microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Travel cot and
highchair. £150 refundable security deposit. 4pm arrival time.
* Outdoors: rear raised garden with some steps, front lawn, garden
furniture, brick barbecue
* Private parking for one car plus additional roadside parking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £30 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
Mr Marsdens Cottage Holidays
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM