About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Two Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 3
Built in 1800, this charming cottage has been lovingly restored to
retain its original features. The picture postcard village of Holton is
just 7 miles away from the sandy shores of Southwold, and with the
pretty countryside surrounding the cottage, holidaymakers can
experience the best of both worlds. Warm and inviting with an inglenook
fireplace, the perfect is ideal for breaks year-round.
* Size: Sleeps 3 in two bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 7 miles.
* Nearest facilities: 1.4 miles.
* Pets: 1 well behaved dog allowed.
* Rooms: Cosy living room, small but well-equipped kitchen/diner,
bathroom with bathtub and separate walk-in shower, double room and
* Beds: One raised single bed and one standard double bed.
* Luxuries: Open fire/woodburner, barbeque, wifi available, DVD,
* General: Woodburner, open fire, baskets of logs and coal provided.
* Utilities: Gas cooker, fridge-freezer, washing machine and
* Standard: Kettle, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided, high chair and travel cot.
Please bring cot bedding and mattresses.
* Outdoors: Private sun-trap garden with table and 4 chairs, parasol,
chiminea and barbeque
* Parking: Space can be found on the quiet street.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 25, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM