Linnet Lodge Annexe is an ideal base from which to explore the
attractions of Bury St Edmunds and the Suffolk countryside. Located in
the centre of the town, there are many cafes, interesting shops and
restaurants to discover and if you are interested in heritage and the
arts there is much to enjoy. The property accommodates two comfortable
within the owners grounds.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 40 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.5 miles
* Pets: 1 pet allowed.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 ensuite bathroom, open plan area with
sitting/dining and kitchen area.
* Beds: 1 double.
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
* General: Underfloor heating
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge with ice box, microwave,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Outdoors: Courtyard area with garden furniture.
* Parking: Roadside (parking permit supplied with keys).
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking