About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Four Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 7
Located within the centre of Southwold, Montague House is steeped in
history associated with George Orwell. Orwell wrote his well-known
novel 'A Clergyman's Daughter' whilst living at the property with his
parents. Montague House is the perfect choice for a holiday.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than half a mile.
* Nearest amenities: 30 yards.
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sitting room, dining room, kitchen,
* Beds: 2 doubles, 3 singles.
* Luxuries: iPod dock with Bluetooth, Wi-fi and towels.
* General: Gas heating, TV/DVD.
* Utilities: Electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, iron, toaster.
* Other: Towels provided, cot and highchair available.
* Outdoors: Pretty rear garden.
* Parking: Roadside only.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM