Located within the centre of Southwold, Montague House is steeped in
history associated with George Orwell. Orwell wrote his well-known
novel 'A Clergyman's Daughter' whilst living at the property with his
parents. Montague House is the perfect choice for a holiday.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than half a mile.
* Nearest amenities: 30 yards.
* Pets: No pets allowed.
* Short breaks: Accepted at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sitting room, dining room, kitchen,
* Beds: 2 doubles, 3 singles.
* Luxuries: iPod dock with Bluetooth, Wi-fi and towels.
* General: Gas heating, TV/DVD.
* Utilities: Electric oven/hob, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Standard: Kettle, iron, toaster.
* Other: Towels provided, cot and highchair available.
* Outdoors: Pretty rear garden.
* Parking: Roadside only.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take