3 Hopton Yard is a brand new property, with a hot tub, offering high
quality accommodation in a brand new development on the outskirts of
Yoxford. With fantastic views of the fields surrounding this
development, this property is very child-friendly. Yoxford is
surrounded by parkland in the area known as the garden of Suffolk, and
as well as being a great base for exploring the coastal towns it has
three pubs, is set on the banks of the river Yox and is particularly
well known for its antiques shops.
* Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.25 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 en-suite shower room, 1 living
room, 1 open plan kitchen/dining/sitting area, 1 cloakroom.
* Beds: 1 super king, 1 king, 1 double, 1 single (2'6).
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi, hot tub
* General: Underfloor heating to the ground floor with electric wall
mounted heaters to the first and second floor.
* Utilities: Bosch electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, Bosch
dishwasher, KitchenAid coffee machine, washing machine, tumble
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen and towels provided. Stairgates are provided on each
* Outdoors: Bi-folding doors from the kitchen lead to the small front
garden which has a paved area with garden furniture and a small
grassed area. Hot tub available.
* Parking: Private parking for three cars.