Glencairn House is a luxurious and contemporary self-catering holiday
home located in the gorgeous village of Thorpeness in Suffolk. With
five stylish and comfortable bedrooms, three of which an en-suite, a
stay at Glencairn House is one you will never forget.
• Size: Sleeps up to 8, 5 bedrooms
• Nearest beach: Less than 0.5 miles
• Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 miles
• Pets: 1 small dog
• Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
• Smoking: Not allowed at this property
• Rooms: Sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility room with wc,
mezzanine, small kitchenette cupboard, 1 shower room, 1 en-suite
bathroom, 2 en-suite shower rooms; Beds: 1 superking (zip and link), 1
double, 1 4ft single, 1 single (with additional pull-out bed), 1 king.
• Luxuries: Smart TV, woodburner, Wi-Fi.
• General: Underfloor heating and woodburner.
• Utilities: Contemporary electric cooker and hob, fridge freezer,
microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
• Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
• Other: Linen and towels included, WiFi available. Please note:
Security deposit of £400 required four weeks before holiday.
• Parking: Private for two cars and further parking can be found within
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking