Office Piece, a lovely cottage situated in Rendlesham-Friday Street, is
an ideal location for a peaceful restorative retreat close to nature on
the outskirts of Rendlesham Forest in rural Suffolk, yet not far from
towns like Aldeburgh with its beach and attractive shops, Snape
Maltings and Woodbridge. The forest is good for walks, cycling along
woodland paths and watching deer.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 10 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: 1 pet allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property (only off peak).
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms one with en-suite shower room, bathroom, sitting
room, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom
* Beds: 1 king, 1 double bed, 2 single beds
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
* General: Underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on first
floor, woodburner. A £150 security deposit is required four weeks
prior to your holiday.
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with ice box,
freezer, dishwasher, washer dryer
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided
* Outdoors: Patio, garden furniture, cultivated garden blending into
* Parking: Ample off road
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking