A pretty, flint-clad cottage in the centre of Westleton, Caines cottage
provides homely accommodation in a superb location. The village is in
an ideal place for those planning visits to the beach or Minsmere and
it also has a couple of pubs and a restaurant that are all worth a
visit. Caines cottage can provide comfortable accommodation in a superb
* Size: Sleeps up to 3, 2 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than a mile
* Access: Car advised
* Wheelchair access: No
* Nearest amenities: Less than a mile
* Pets: One well-behaved pet allowed.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
* General: Electric fire/radiators, TV with Freeview
* Standard: Kettle, Toaster, Iron
* Utilities: Electric hob & oven, Microwave, Fridge, Washing machine
* Rooms: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Shower room, 1 Living room, 1 Kitchen/Diner.
* Beds: Single beds (bunks) (2), Double beds (1)
* Outdoors: Patio with furniture
* Parking: Private parking for a single car
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking