Northfield House, on three floors offers spacious accommodation and
private parking close to the centre of Southwold near to the Church
green, is an ideal place from which to explore the town and delights of
the Suffolk coast and countryside. Within walking distance are shops, a
hotel and the market place and promenade give easy access to the beach.
A footpath near the common goes to the harbour where there is a foot
ferry to Walberswick in the summer.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 4 miles
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms one with en-suite bathroom, one with en-suite
shower room, bathroom, wet room, sitting room, kitchen/dining room
* Beds: 2 king size beds, 4 single beds
* Luxuries: 2 TVs, DVD, Wi-fi, iPod dock
* General: Gas heating, woodburner
* Utilities: Aga cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. A security deposit of £150 is
required four weeks prior to your holiday.
* Outdoors: Back garden, furniture.
* Parking: Private parking for two cars