Overlooking the marshes in a tranquil part of Southwold, pretty
Marshfields is ideally situated for a family holiday. You're well
placed for exploring the town and surrounding area along the Heritage
Coast, then come back and relax in the the sunny conservatory
overlooking the south-facing garden at your lovely holiday cottage.
* Size: Sleeps up to 6, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: No pets allowed at this property
* Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: Sitting room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, shower
room, 4 bedrooms, bathroom
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi.
* General: Gas heating and open fire
* Utilities: Electric cooker and hob, fridge with ice box microwave,
dishwasher, washing machine
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Linen provided
* Outdoors: Rear garden with furniture and barbecue.
* Parking: Roadside parking