Farriers, a house in the village of Wangford, is close to beaches and
the town of Southwold with its pier, restaurants and interesting shops.
It is an ideal place from which to explore the lovely coastline of
Suffolk as well as local nature reserves.
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 3 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 4 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: Regret no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 shower room, 1 sitting room, 1 dining area, 1
kitchen, 1 conservatory onto garden
* Beds: 1 double bed, 3 single beds
* Luxuries: 3 TVs, 2 DVD players, CD and radio, iPod dock, digital
radio with iPod dock
* General: Gas heating, gas fire
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, small freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, large freezer in outside
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen, towels, portable stairgate, highchair and bike
storage provided. Travel cot on request prior to arrival
* Outdoors: Enclosed garden, garden furniture
* Parking: One car, also roadside parking