Quaint 65 King Street, a former fisherman's cottage, is beautifully
furnished and decorated, offering a perfect romantic retreat for
couples. Just 150 yards from the beach at Aldeburgh - and even nearer
to a cosy pub - the location is also ideal for exploring the many
attractions of the Heritage Coast.
* Size: Sleeps up to 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: No pets accepted at this property.
* Short breaks: Short breaks available at this property.
Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: Sitting/dining area, kitchen, dressing room leading to
* Beds: 1 king size bed.
* Luxuries: Wi-Fi, open fire.
* General: Gas central heating and open fire.
* Utilities: Electric oven and hob, fridge freezer, microwave,
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron
* Other: Bed linen and towels included. Travel cot available, but
please be aware of the traditional steep winding staircase to
dressing room and bedroom
* Outdoors: Fully enclosed, sunny courtyard with garden furniture.
* Parking: Roadside parking