A cozy apartment in the historic area of Porto
very close to THE MARKET OF BOLHÁO and CAPELA DE ALMAS.
The apartment has two bedrooms with plenty of space (about 15 square meters), 1 bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen and a living room with a sofa bed with a very comfortable double bed. There is also a small terrace beyond the balcony that runs through the two bedrooms.
All bed linen, sheets and towels are provided, as well as kitchen towels and tablecloths.
The location is perfect to know the authenticity of the city of Porto due to the neighborhood (typical area).
A perfect space for couples, individual adventures, families (with children), and groups. The main metro station, STATION OF THE TRINITY, is 250 meters a 3 minute walk from the apartment and from there you can go directly to the airport and to all the main destinations of the city.
The Bolhão metro station is also just a 3 minute walk from the apartment.
If you want to go on vacation but feel the warmth of home, in the apartment BOLHÂO GREEN BALCONY you can enjoy all amenities, comfort, quiet and at the same time be close to everything: the typical shopping areas of Porto (the traditional grocery stores and the traditional market of the Bolhão), the most typical restaurants and the trendiest restaurants, the nightclub and all the monuments and areas of interest to visit, everything is within walking distance. The terrace invites you to a pleasant conviviality and relaxing rest after a day of sightseeing or a pleasant breakfast in the morning.
- The basic price of 2 guests only applies if they use the same bedroom
- In the case of requesting another room with an occupation of 2 guests, there should always be paid the additional guest fee
- The use of the sofa bed is only possible if requested by guests and by paying a further guest.
Since 2015 Portugal has more strictly enforced long-standing law requiring anyone to provide accommodation for the entry, exit, and identification details of all non-Portuguese nationals who use that accommodation. This law has been brought into force in Portugal and most other EU countries at some point since the gradual implementation of the 1990 Schengen Agreement that aims to stop human trafficking and other illegal practices. In this case, it is specifically Article 45 of the Schengen Agreement and the recent Local Law in Portugal that has brought this rule into sharper focus.
For this reason, all guests of every reservation need to show their passports, so we can collect the required information.
- All foreign guests will be asked to fill out the Accommodation Bulletin with the personal information to be sent to the SEF (Aliens and Borders Service)
- Upon check-in all foreign citizens will be asked to fill in an accommodation with personal information to be sent to SEF (Immigration and Borders Service).
IDENTIFICATION DES HÔTES:
- Dans le Check in, tous les citoyens étrangers devront replace a formulaire d'hébergement avec des informations personnelles, which will be sent to SEF (Service de l'Immigration et des Frontières).
MUNICIPAL TOURIST RATE
- A tourist fee of € 2 per night per person for anyone over 13 years old is charged at the check in for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights per stay. The tax is payable in cash upon check-in to the host.
MUNICIPAL TURIST TAX
- Upon arrival it will be charged the tourist tax of € 2 per night per person for anyone over 13 years old, for a maximum of 7 straight nights per stay. The tax is payable only at check-in to the host.
SÉJOUR MUNICIPAL TAX
- À l'arrivée, will be charged the taxe touristique of 2 € par nuit et par personne pour toute personne àge de plus 13 ans, pour a maximum of 7 nuits consécutives par séjour. The taxe is payée in argent dans le check in à l'hôte.