About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
Four Bedroom Cottage, Sleeps 8
A large and luxurious thatched cottage in the village of Corfe Mullen.
If you’re after space and comfort you won’t go wrong at Dulcima
Cottage. Beautifully presented and thoughtfully furnished, the cottage
makes a fantastic base for exploring Dorset.
* Size: Sleeps up to 8, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: Less than 8 miles
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile
* Pets: Sorry, no dogs allowed
* No smoking at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, kitchen/family room, living room, dining room,
family bathroom, 2 en-suites, W.C, utility room
* Beds: 1 king size, 1 double bed, 2 singles, 2 zip & link single
* Luxuries: Sky TV with Skymovies and Skysports, DVD player, BBQ
hut, outdoor children’s play equipment
* General: Gas central heating
* Utilities: Rangemaster cooker 5 gas burner and double electric
oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer
* Other: Linen and towels provided, WiFi, cot, highchair and
* Outdoors: Enclosed rear garden with seating, BBQ hut and games
* Parking: Driveway for up to 4 cars
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
The cottage was oryt. but the agents were something else
The cottage was lovely but beware of the agents they look for any reason to detuct from your security deposit. We were blame for coffee stain even though no one drank coffee. Also we were charged extra money for a simple fix i could have done my self in about 3 mins if i had a screwdriver. The dishwasher handle came loose, but we were accused of snapping it off. For some reason it takes these guys about 6 weeks to investigate an issue so dont be expecting your deposit back anytime soon very bad service. On top off all this it was snowing nothing was gritted or salted and my friend slipped and hurt his back on the ice just from stepping out of the car on the ice.
Many thanks for your feedback, all relevant points are noted and passed on.
Lovely property loved all of it
Had a wonderful time, house a true home from home beautiful ,practical and comfortable even with young children and elderly.would definitely recommend.
Gorgeous house, beautifully presented
8 friends shared this house for a pre christmas break. on arrival we were surprised and delighted by the Christmas tree and decorations and the whole house did not disappoint. Everything we needed was there and we hardly left. Beautiful decor, comfy beds, well equipped kitchen and plenty of space for all of us to hang out comfortably. Want to recommend highly but scared if we do we wont be able to rent it again! All 8 of us LOVED it and will be back