Study to 50 mts. Of the beach with terrace, living room with sofa bed for 2 persons + 1 single folding bed for 1 person (total, 3 guests), kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, washing machine and television; 1 bathroom; Terrace with frontal views of the city and partial lateral views of the sea.
It is a study of a single environment, with separate bathroom, which stands out for its excellent distribution and good state of conservation.
The studio is located in the Delta Muga Complex and has views of the city, with partial sea views.
1) It is reminded that the standard hours for check-in are between 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. and for check-outs from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
1. a) SUPPLEMENTS FOR CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT OUTSIDE OF THE SCHEDULES ESTABLISHED IN OUR ADVERTISEMENTS: customers who for any reason (time of arrival of flights, etc.) arrive outside the established hours for the check-in ( which are from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.), we will be forced to charge 10 euros for each half hour of waiting; the same surcharge will be applied to check-outs before 8:00 am (in this case, the surcharge will be 10 euros for each half hour in advance).
1. b) After 10:00 hours CHECK-OUTS ARE NOT ALLOWED; this is the deadline to leave the apartment.
2) With regard to the apartments that have air conditioning and heating, the meter reading will be taken when the check-in is made and again when checking out and as long as the consumption is reasonable there will be no extra charge, but in exceptional cases in which an abusive consumption is detected, the corresponding amount will be charged.
3) Hand soap and toilet paper are included in our rates (within the laundry and cleaning fee concept); the apartment is delivered in perfect cleaning condition and therefore must be returned in the same conditions; otherwise, a supplement will be charged according to the state in which the house is located; sheets and towels are not included in the rate and if desired, must be hired separately (see specific supplements).
4) Supplement for bed linen: 8 euros per person and stay (includes 1 set of sheets and depending on the time of year also includes 1 blanket or comforter).
5) Towel supplement: 7 euros per person and stay (includes 1 hand towel and 1 bath towel per person).
6) Pets are accepted (up to 15 kg): in these cases a supplement of 30 euros per pet and stay is charged. For pets weighing more than 15 kg, it is necessary to consult prior to formalizing the reservation and the acceptance or not of said pets, as well as the amount of the supplement to be charged, will be decided on a case by case basis.
7) In the apartments with communal pool and other common leisure spaces, guests must accept and respect the rules of use of them in accordance with the provisions of the Community of Owners.
8) The amount of the tourist tax is not included in the rates published on this website and therefore the amount must be paid by the customer in cash when checking in at the apartment.