- Moorland location with direct access to Bodmin Moor...
- Granite built, single storey detached studio barn
- Perfect for those who wish to get away from it all
- Moorland views and walks on the doorstep
- Bodmin Moor has been awarded Dark Sky Landscape status and is an ideal location for stargazing
- Parking for one car
- Useful porch with cloaks area
- Open plan, split level living room with exposed cross beams
- Neatly fitted kitchen / dining area with a quarry tiled floor; freezer space can be made available on request
- Wide curtained archway and one step leads up to a comfortable two seater sofa and a pine framed double bed
- Shower room W.C. with hand basin and heated towel rail
- The well insulated property is heated via night storage and portable electric heating
- Views from the double glazed windows over the garden across to open moorland in every direction.
- Level lawn and gazebo to the side of the property for the visitors sole use
- Dogs will need to be kept under control since animals wander the moor freely
- St Breward, 1.5 miles, has a parish church, village store, and the 11th century Old Inn; Cornwall's highest pub
- Wadebridge, Bodmin and Camelford have an array of shops, pubs, restaurants and sports centre within a 15 minute drive
- Nearest beaches are about 10 miles.
- Both the North and South coasts can be reached in half an hour by car as well as the Eden Project
- Locally there are excellent walks, cycle trails, fishing and pony trekking available
- Colliford Lake Park with nature trails and lakeside walks is approximately 20 minutes away
- Short breaks available all year
- This property welcomes one medium size dog
- Sorry, accommodation not suitable for children or babies
- Solar panels have been added to the roof of this property since the main image was taken.
£24 per pet per week taken after booking has been confirmed