A bright and modern property set in a quiet hamlet but close enough to
benefit from the nearby facilities of Camelford. Excellent location for
exploring the breathtaking views on Bodmin Moor from Rough Tor or Brown
Willy, Cornwalls 'Twin Peaks'.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x Super Kingsize (6’), 1 x Kingsize (5’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen provided for free at the property,
towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric double oven, ceramic hob,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Small fully enclosed rear garden with patio seating.
Please note the property borders a small field which sometimes has
livestock in it.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided.
* Nearest beach: 6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Underfloor and electric heating
* Important notes: No smoking. Not suitable for babies or children
under 8 years old.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.