This high quality beachside apartment has magnificient views from the
balcony and is in a great location with a range of shops, cafes and
restaurants right on your doorstep. Only a couple of minutes walk to
the beach and the South West Coast Path.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x king (5'), 2 x single (3').
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided (please bring your
own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Newly fitted with electric oven and hob,
dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Outdoors: Balcony with bistro set and panoramic views. Communal
garden shared by 5 flats in the building with access to the beach.
* Parking: One private parking space for the property at the rear.
Plenty of public parking available in the Millpool Car Park 15 mins
walk away. Please see Looe Parking for up to date weekly charges.
* Family facilities: None provided but may be hired locally -
see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in price. Gas
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, Please Note: Adult
supervision on the balcony area at all times. The apartment
overlooks the Boscarn Pub's beer garden, which can be busy during
the daytime only. The Boscarn Pub has a night club licence on
Friday and Saturday evenings and although it is soundproofed,
guests may hear varying levels of noise from music and from
customers using the pub.
* Changeover time: Arrival 3:00pm - departure 10:00am.