A comfortable, homely Victorian family house about 100 yards from the
beach; an ideal holiday base for a large family. A shop and cafe close
at hand, lovely cliff walks and stunning views guarantee you will never
want to leave. Trevone Bay is popular with surfers and there are local
shops which hire wet suits and boards.
* Sleeps: 10
* Bedrooms: 4
* Beds: Double (5'), double (4'6") + bunks (3'), twin (3'), bunks
* Bed linen & Towels: Linen and towels provided
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities:Electric cooker, dishwasher, washing machine,
'fridge/freezer, microwave, larder.
* Nearest beach: 0.1 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles
* Outdoors: Small lawned garden with decked terrace to rear.
* Parking:Drive with parking for 3 - 4 cars.
* Family facilities: Cot, high chair; other items can be hired -
see hire page.
* Pets:£25 per pet per week. Information about bringing your pet.
* General: WiFi included, open fire living room, coal effect electric
fire sitting room, 4 night storage heaters downstairs, electric
towel rail and fan heaters in bath/shower rooms; fan heater
kitchen; electric heaters and electric towel rails bedrooms; hot
water electric immersion heater.
* Important notes: No smoking, short breaks (minimum of 4 nights).
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking