True to its name, Hideaway Cottage is 'hidden' down a small alleyway on
the fringe of the old town, less than a two minute walk to the harbour.
Retaining many traditional features this three storey cottage offers a
stylish modern interior and bedrooms all with en suite facilities. A
great base for exploring this delightful part of Cornwall.
* Sleeps: 6.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Small shared courtyard, bistro table and two chairs.
* Pets: 1 medium-sized pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us
know at the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.6 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.