Situated in the fishing village of Bodinnick this charming bungalow is
very close to the harbour where you can take a ferry across to Fowey
with its winding streets, quaint cottages and individual shops. Hire a
boat to explore the little creeks and coves, enjoy a walk along the
coast path or just relax and enjoy the stunning scenery.
* Size: Sleeps up to 5, 2 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 x Double bed (4'6''), 1 x single (3')
* Rooms: Ground floor: Sun Room/Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Bedroom 1,
Bedroom 2, Bathroom, Cloakroom.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer,
dishwasher, washing machine
* Entertainment: TV, DVD player, iPod dock.
* For Families: Travel cot & high chair; please order in advance
* Outside: Lawned front garden with decked area. Lawned back garden
overlooking fields with patio and furniture
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars
* General: WiFi provided. Bed linen provided, Electricity included in
rent; electric heating throughout.
* Pets: No pets allowed
* Security Deposit: N/A
* Notes: No smoking. This property is accessed by steps so some
visitors may not find this property suitable.