Once a sail loft, Sailmakers is a modernised Grade II listed conversion
to a beautiful family home. The sail loft itself is now a spacious
open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with a bank of windows
increasing the airy feel. Located in the heart of the old town with
all the amenities, shops and restaurants close at hand.
* Sleeps: 5
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x double, 1 x single.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Smart TV, Bose wireless music
player, fridge/freezer, built in electric oven, electric hob,
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 500 yards.
* Outdoors: Small front patio area. Patio and enclosed garden laid to
lawn, garden furniture, barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Travel cot available.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included. Gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water, coal effect gas fire sitting room, 2 heated towels
rails in bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
* Security deposit: £50.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking