Once a sail loft, Sailmakers is a modernised Grade II listed conversion
to a beautiful family home. The sail loft itself is now a spacious
open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room with a bank of windows
increasing the airy feel. Located in the heart of the old town with
all the amenities, shops and restaurants close at hand.
* Sleeps: 5
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 2 x double, 1 x single.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Smart TV, Bose wireless music
player, fridge/freezer, built in electric oven, electric hob,
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 500 yards.
* Outdoors: Small front patio area. Patio and enclosed garden laid to
lawn, garden furniture, barbecue.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Travel cot available.
* Pets: 2 pets.
* General: WiFi included. Gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water, coal effect gas fire sitting room, 2 heated towels
rails in bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking