Tucked away in a quiet cul de sac, House Martins is a centre terraced
cottage just a short walk from the town and Tescos. Comfortable and
cosy, it has a parking space in front of the cottage and a small
enclosed garden to rear. Ideal for a small family, or couples who want
a cottage not far from the sea but close enough to walk into town.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: 1 x double, 1 x twin.
* Bed linen & Towels: 2018; no linen and no towels provided but can
be hired; 2019; - linen provided but towels need to be hired. For
linen and towel hire - see hire page.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Built in electric hob and oven, microwave,
refrigerator, washing machine, tumble dryer, radio.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.25 miles.
* Outdoors: Small shrub bed to front. To the rear is a small enclosed
garden with patio, patio table and 4 chairs, gate to back path.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Not provided, but can be hired.
* Pets: Pets welcome, £25 per pet per week.
* General: WiFi included, gas and electricity included in rent; gas
c.h./hot water; fan heater bathroom.
* Important notes: No smoking.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking