Penpont is a beautifully restored Victorian town house overlooking
Perranporth bay which can be seen from four of the five bedrooms. Light
and airy, Penpont provides spacious, modern accommodation for the
discerning holidaymaker. The popular surfing beach of Perranporth is
only 100 yard walk from the house and the village is a short distance
beyond where a choice of shops, pubs and restaurants can be found.
* Sleeps: 10.
* Bedrooms: 5.
* Beds: 2 x Super Kingsize (6’), 2 x twin (3’ - zip and link, can be
made into Super Kingsize beds on request), 2 x bunk beds (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 3 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Travel cot and high chair provided, but no
* Outside: Patio, coal BBQ, thermostatic shower, dog kennel.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 2 cars provided plus on road parking.
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 4pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Oil-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking