Delightful, well equipped end of terrace cottage with contemporary
furnishings and decor, positioned in a quiet cul de sac in the ideal
location to let you dip in and out of Padstow life, about 7 minutes'
walk down into the town. There are a number of shops, galleries, pubs
and restaurants from which to choose, not least Rick Stein's famous
* Sleeps: 5
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (2'6") - may be zipped, single (2'6")
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen provided; towels not provided but may
be hired - see hire page.
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Built-in electric oven, gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher, washer/dryer.
* Nearest beach: 1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.3 miles.
* Outdoors: Small front garden. Small enclosed paved and gravel
garden to rear with table and chairs.
* Parking: Parking for one car.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hired - see hire page.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Gas and electricity included in rent; gas c.h./hot water,
coal effect electric fire sitting room.
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, no pets,